As a Team Administrator, you will provide administrative support to your local Family Support Team,
enabling them to spend more time with the families we support.
Your role may include:
- Carrying out general administrative tasks
- Taking and circulating team meeting minutes
- Collating information/assessment packs
- Updating the database
- Answering telephone enquiries
- Completing family applications for equipment or additional resources
We are flexible and looking for a volunteer to support anytime during the week (Monday-Friday); times and days can be discussed.
The role is based in the office in Sunderland.
- Experience of working/volunteering in an administrative role
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office and willingness to learn our in-house database
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to empathise with families in stressful circumstances
- An understanding of the importance of safeguarding and confidentiality
- Flexible approach with the ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Age restrictions
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 09/02/2024
End Date: 24/12/2025