Are you keen to volunteer but uncertain about the right type of volunteering for you, or looking to try out some different volunteering roles, to see what suits you best?
Then Volunteer Passport Scheme Newcastle may be just what you’re looking for!
We have created the innovative Volunteer Passport Scheme that allows you to volunteer in a wide range of distinct roles suited to your availability, skillset, and interests to find what is right for you; it’s a sort of “try before you buy” for volunteers.
The advantage of the innovative Volunteer Passport Scheme is that we will take you through a single set of recruitment and training procedures, then you can access a wide range of volunteering opportunities with multiple charities and organisations across Newcastle.
This means you can get involved in volunteering more quickly and easily!
There are many benefits to becoming a Passport Scheme volunteer including:
- Volunteers can “cross borders” between organisations, gaining experience in different volunteer roles, without being required to repeat recruitment and training processes;
- The opportunity to choose from over thirty different volunteer roles, or multiple roles, everything from supporting at one-off events to longer term volunteering;
- The opportunity to make a meaningful difference within local communities, increasing the feeling of connection with the Newcastle upon Tyne region;
- Meeting new people and creating new connections with other groups and organisations;
- Enhancing your CV through volunteering experience, increasing employability prospects;
- Learning and developing new skills to improve health and wellbeing, skills, and knowledge;
- A physical Volunteer Passport which you can keep and update as you go, presenting as a volunteering record of achievement.
To join the Volunteer Passport Scheme, click and complete the application form https://bit.ly/3V6xgWP – this only takes a few minutes and we will contact you within 3 working days to arrange an informal chat.